Woodhouse Clear Grain Hand Rail 85 x 42mm
Woodhouse Clear Grain
Laminated, Primed and H3-LOSP Treated
|Price (LMT) Incl GST|
||85 x 42||
3.0, 3.6, 4.2, 4.5, 4.8, 5.4, 6.0
- Special order only, lead times apply.
Woodhouse Clear GrainTM Exterior is a range of decorative and joinery timbers manufactured from New Zealand radiata pine (Pinus radiata) clearwood.
- Certified by the Forest Stewardship Council®, manufactured from sustainable and renewable resources.
- Clear Grain comes in a pale, neutral colour, with a vertical grain. Allowing for the application of a wide variety of attractive tinted and translucent finishes. Clear Grain is free of finger joints, knots and other material imperfections.
- Clear Grain Exterior comes with a 15-year warranty.
- Seven set length options to chose from, to suit many different applications and uses.
- Unlike most timber Woodhouse Clear Grain wont leach tannins and other extractives onto surrounding surfaces.
- All surfaces are preprimed with clear Intergrain Universal Timber Oil to protect from sunlight, rain and humidity during installation. (on-going maintenance will extend the life and look of Clear Grain)
Each product in the range has been engineered so that the wood grain runs vertically along each length, optimising performance and appearance in service. These timbers, all laminated and primed, come in different sizes yet consistent lengths, and can be used for both internal and external purposes.
External Clear Grain is H3 LOSP-treated and can be installed in a variety of exterior, above-ground applications. After profiling and treating the timbers, Intergrain Universal™ Timber Oil primer is applied to protect them from exposure to sunlight, rain and humidity during installation and ensure that the finished products are ready for final top coating. Guaranteed to last with a 15 year warranty.