Rust Metal Screen: Maze
Maze Rust Metal Screen
As a part of our entry level Rust Screenings, the Maze is a good solution for a backyard that is in need of added privacy for your comfort and piece of mind. This screening can be used in a group, to provide an aesthetically pleasing decorative backdrop, or as a single screen to highlight it’s own design.
The metal on this screen has been specifically rusted, that will age as it weathers over time, adding it’s own unique character to the rust effect.
This privacy screen comes in the one size – H 1830mm x W 915mm x T 1.2mm
Frequent uses for Maze Metal Rust Screens
This product is useful in your home, garden & backyard as a…
- Privacy Screen – Offering 70% Blockout Factor, the Maze Rust Metal Screen is effective at blocking out your neighbours, offering you the privacy you need.
- Fencing – If you need to build a sturdy, solid fence that has a decorative touch to it, then this product can be used as the base material. Will require a support frame in most applications.
- Fence Extensions – If you have a pre-existing fence that requires additional length or height, then this screen can be installed onto it, providing extra height or length (support framing may be required for safe installation).
- Concealment Panels – Even with the best of design in mind, most backyards have areas that are unappealing. These may be structural beams, infrastructure (pipes, hoses, tanks) or even compost bins! Hide these unaesthetic areas by concealing them behind the Maze Rust Metal Screen.
- Decorative Panels – If your backyard is lacking decorative flair, then utilise the rustic appeal of this screening to give it the much needed character it requires.
The Maze Rust Metal Screening has been specially designed for the home owner who values privacy & décor in their home and backyard. If your backyard craves a rustic touch, whilst needing to retain it’s privacy, then this real rust metal screening is a much needed addition to your backyard.
Features of the Maze Rust Metal Screen include…
- 70% Blockout
- Light-weight at 10.5 kg’s (Approx).
- One size – H 1830mm x W 915mm x T 1.2mm
- Combine with multiple screens or use as a single screen. The choice is yours!
- Easy to install –pre-drilled mounting holes for easy screwing
- Built for outdoor, all weather applications.
- Rust patina designed to weather & age over time, giving it rich character.
- Easily reshape or resize as needed. Simply cut and adjust with a cut-off wheel.
- Laser Cut
- All Australian Made & Owned
Reclaim your Backyard’s Privacy - 70% Blockout & 1.8m by 0.9m coverage – Should your privacy be invaded by your neighbours, tenants in an overlooking apartment block, or pedestrians in an adjacent busy area, then the Maze Rust Metal Screen is built for your needs. With 70% blockout, it will obscure views into your home & backyard, whilst covering an area of 1.8m by 0.9m.
Easy to Install – As a privacy screen, the Maze Rust Metal Screen couldn’t be easier to install. With 8 mounting holes, pre-drilled into the frame, you can install it straight after delivery. Depending on your application, simply screw or drill the screen into a pre-existing, structural support frame and the job is done.
Unique, Weathering Rust Patina – The rust patina of the Maze Rust Metal Screen has been exclusively designed to age and weather over time. Every Maze Screen will look weathered with rich character after a number of years. This look is earthy, and evokes a sense of the Australian Outback. This is suited to all applications, including courtyards, patios, federation & contemporary style homes.
Maze Rust Metal Screen Specifications
Material – Mild Steel - Rusted
Height – 1830mm
Width – 915mm
Thickness – 1.2mm
Weight – 10kg (approx)
8 fixing holes drilled into the panel for easy installation.
Rust metals screens must be kept dry (not stacked together) until installation to avoid oxidization.
For true colour and finish visit our huge display/showroom.
View in Showroom on Mon – Fri between 7:30am to 5pm, Saturday 7:30am to 12 Noon.
HOW TO INSTALL
- (Keep dry and separated before installation to avoid oxidization)
- Can be installed of an existing paling fence (screwed straight into the palings).
- Upright posts with rails, must be supported on all four edges.
- Can be fastened to existing pergola, handrails around a deck.
For full price lists - Click Here