Rust Metal Screen: Matrix
$122.00 AUD $145.00 AUD
Summer Promo 2023:
1830 x 915mm 'Matrix' Rust Screen: $122.00
Valid until 29th Febuary 2024 or whilst stocks last! This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offers.
The Matrix Rust Metal Screen offers a cost effective Privacy Screen. It can be used in outdoor / indoor settings, combined in multiple groups to create an authentic backdrop for your garden, or used as a single panel in between other screen designs to draw attention to it. The rust patina, has been developed to age over time, with exposure to weather, so it will add character to your backyard over the years.
This privacy comes in a single size - H 1830mm x W 915mm x T 1.2mm
Weighs approximately 12 kg’s
Application Ideas for Matrix Metal Rust Screens
Our Customers frequently use this Matrix Rust Metal Screen in their outdoor spaces as…
- Outdoor Privacy Screening – To keep unwanted attention from affecting the privacy of your backyard, this screen offers 80% Blockout Factor. Enough to obscure any view in your backyard.
- Decorative Screening – If your garden lacks character or style, this screen can be installed as a backdrop for plant gardens and features. It can also be useful to surround areas, or be installed as a lightbox.
- Outdoor Fencing – This screen can be useful for fencing areas of your home with style. Must be mounted on a support frame due to weight (approx. 12kg)
- Fence Extensions – Extend your fencing higher or wider
- Concealment Panels – Use the Matrix Privacy Screen to hide areas of your backyard that don’t fit the aesthetic you are after, such as hot water tanks, gas bottles, log wood, compost heaps etc.
The Matrix Rust Metal Screen is designed for the outdoors, where privacy & style are a necessity. As a 1.8m x 0.9m privacy screen, it is made out of specially treated steel that has been designed to rust. The decorative matrix design has been laser cut into the steel with precision.
The Matrix Rust Metal Screen offers…
- 80% Blockout
- Long product life
- Rust that ages over time as exposed to the elements.
- Suitable for a range of Australian climates
- Pre-drilled Mounting Holes for Easy Installation
- Light-weight at 12 kg’s
- Comes in one convenient size - 1830 mm(H) x 915 mm(W) x 1.2 mm (T).
- Reshapable and resizable with a cut off, to adjust for your particular projects needs.
- Laser Cut.
- Natural Rust Finish.
80% Blockout – If you value your privacy & need to block out a neighbour’s home that overlooks into your garden or private space, then this rust metal panel can be a good privacy solution for you. This Plain Rust Metal Screen offers 100% Blockout, covering an area as large as 1.8M by 0.9M. These panels can be stacked together with a structural frame, or extended out wider to easily protect the privacy of a larger area.
Authentic Rustic Look – Certain home & gardens fit different aesthetics, and not every screen is suitable to those. This Plain Rust Metal Screen is suitable for an earthy, naturally weathered look. Suited to all applications, including courtyards, patios, federation & contemporary style homes.
Privacy on a Budget – These Real Rust Screens are our most cost effective form of creating a decorative, blockout privacy screening effect. At $145.00AUD, this is our most popular option
Matrix Rust Metal Screen Specifications
Material – Mild Steel - Rusted
Height – 1830mm
Width – 915mm
Thickness – 1.2mm
Weight – 12kg (approx)
8 fixing holes drilled into the panel for easy installation.
Rust metals screens must be kept dry (not stacked together) until installation to avoid oxidization.
For true colour and finish visit our huge display/showroom.
(View in Showroom between 7:30am to 5pm Mon – Fri, 7:30 to 12 Sat)
HOW TO INSTALL
- (Keep dry and separated before installation to avoid oxidization)
- Can be installed of an existing paling fence (screwed straight into the palings).
- Upright posts with rails, must be supported on all four edges.
- Can be fastened to existing pergola, handrails around a deck.
THIS PRODUCT GOES WITH
- A whole range of decorative metal, timber & composite screens
- Exposed timber posts to accentuate the panels
For full price lists - Click Here