CUTEK® EXTREME CD50
CUTEK® Extreme CD50 is a high-performance, oil-based wood stabiliser.
Penetrating deeply into wood, CUTEK® Extreme CD50 highlights the natural grain and beauty of wood while providing robust and long-lasting protection. Working from the inside out to control moisture, and minimise warping, cupping and splitting, CUTEK® Extreme CD50 improves the service life of your wood.
CUTEK® Extreme CD50 will not flake or peel and maintenance is fast and simple – no need to sand or strip.
CUTEK® Extreme CD50 celebrates the natural beauty, grain and texture of wood. Applied as a clear oil, CUTEK Extreme CD50 will allow wood to naturally silver over time. Mixing in one of the many CUTEK® Colourtones will help to enhance and maintain the freshly oiled natural look of your wood or alter your wood colour to meet your design requirements.
Why CUTEK® Extreme CD50?
- STABILISES YOUR WOOD Significantly reducing splitting, warping and cupping
- SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE No technical experience necessary
- MAINTENANCE IS FAST AND SIMPLE No need to sand or strip, just simply clean and recoat
- NO FLAKING OR PEELING Instead, the coating is designed to fade with time
- COST EFFECTIVE Up to 2x the coverage rate of most wood coatings
- YOUR TIMBER IS THE STAR! Enhances the natural colour and grain of your timber
- SUSTAINABLE CHOICE Significantly extends the service life of timber
- LONG-TERM, ACCUMULATIVE PROTECTION Stays active inside your timber to protect from the inside out
- CUTEK® CARES We plant one tree for every can of CUTEK® Extreme CD50 sold.